Saturday, October 23, 2010

Returning

I've decided to return to this endeavor, that being to journal.

A year ago September I got hired by an old friend of mine to do what I do for a lot of money. A month ago, he let me go. I'm tired of working for fools. That was also a profoundly disappointing experience. Anyway, I'm looking for another job. More on that later. It's very confusing because I thought God wanted me there.

I've been dipping in and out of the Bible half-heartedly for the last year. I've been frustrated by a Bible study group that didn't work out, then a friend who wanted to meet but soon after didn't have the time. So I've identified a reading list that will give me some solo progress. Time to assert the discipline to do it.

I will commence the first lesson tomorrow. I will do each lesson and journal my thoughts on the passages.

No comments: